About the business and the role
Pump and Power Centre is a locally owned and operated supplier of generators, pumps, solar pumping systems, along with many other items. Pump and Power is a contractor for all types of industrial electrical work, working locally and in remote areas out of Alice Springs. Pump and Power services the local Government, Power and Water Authority, local Shires and Resource Centres and Private Customers. We take great pride in our work and require an electrician that has the same values and determination.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Electrician role would consist of:
- Working on general/industrial electrical repairs and installations.
- Working on generator and pump systems in the workshop and on site.
- Callout work as required.
- Installation and maintenance work on various Government sites.
- Must work well with others and apprentices.
Skills and experience
Must have a current Northern Territory Electrical Workers licence and White Card
Experience with generators and pumps would be great, but not essential.
MR or above Truck licence would also be an advantage, but also not essential.
- able to follow instructions and procedures
- able to work unsupervised in a professional manner.
- willing to be on call when required
- be able to work in remote areas.
- able to work well with others
Job benefits and perks
- Various Supplier training and courses will be provided to the right applicant.
- Plant and machinery training as required.
- Company vehicle for the right applicant
CONTACT US TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS POSITION
phone 8952 5050